Laser scar removal is a more comfortable alternative to surgery with amazing results:
– It is appropriate for surgical scars and acne scars on any area of the body, including the face.
– Expect to see the scar lighten in color and become more even in texture.
– The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
– Typically you may resume your daily activities immediately following the treatment session.
– Most people require 4 to 8 treatment sessions for desired results depending on the scar. Your provider can give you an estimate based on your condition.
– You may experience temporary redness and swelling at the treatment site which should last only a few days. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.