Bare your skin again and look your best with hair removal on all areas of your body including:
Tired of constantly shaving and waxing unwanted facial and body hair?
Active phase of hair growth.
Lasts for several months.
Best phase for Laser Hair Removal.
During this brief phase, the hair bulb regresses and begins to shrink.
Resting phase of hair growth.
Lasts a few months then hair is released.
Anagen phase begins again.
The advantages of light-based hair removal are clear:
Skintel® Melanin ReaderTM
– Hair on most areas of the body can be treated including face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini and legs.
– Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present in the area.
– The treatment takes just minutes for small areas and about 30 minutes for larger areas.
– Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a rubber band during the procedure.
– Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
– Since our hair grows in cycles, multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture, and area being treated.
– Typically, most people experience a mild, sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours. Speak with your provider to discuss possible side- effects and the necessary post-treatment care.